Firstly, we are open for business and we thank you for your support
The well-being of our customers and team is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation.
All our team are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
As we predominately work on a remote basis, we are able to support our team and clients as usual during the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the additional measures we have adopted include:
- We are social distancing, maintaining a minimum of two metres distance at all time
- We are wearing gloves and then disposing of them after use
- We are conducting meetings using Zoom or via a video link where possible
- We are regularly sanitising all areas within our business
- We are working from home where appropriate
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.