VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS IN LONDON
The Administration Hub are an award-winning virtual support service. We offer a wide range of cost-effective services including PA duties, administration, finance, sales, marketing and social media, HR support, compliance and much more. We can support you with your business or personal needs, whilst building an honest, trusting and transparent relationship to be your first port of call for support.
- Our range of skills means we can provide a multitude of your office requirements
- We offer availability, transparency and flexibility, working to your business and personal needs
- You pay for exactly and only what you need
- Our team ‘Buddy’ system ensures you get continuity of service
- Discretion and confidentiality are key! Which is exactly what you will receive with our professional and reliable service
How can we help you?
First and foremost, The Administration Hub gives business owners and individuals back that most precious of commodities: TIME! Running a close second to time in the commodity stakes is MONEY – we also save you money by reducing your costs so that you only pay for what you need.
Who are we?
The Administration Hub was formed in 2017 to provide virtual assistance in London, the UK and internationally, covering all areas of administration for businesses, individuals and lifestyle management. We can look after your day-to-day administration, finance, HR, compliance and digital tasks from our remote office in London, or if the need arises, at your place of work.
The Administration Hub are really proud to be ambassadors for such an inspiring Community Interest Programme called YourStance!
YourStance teaches young people at risk of serious youth violence the skills of basic life support and haemorrhage control. YourStance’s vision is to give as many young people as possible life saving skills, to empower them to utilize them and to break barriers between healthcare workers and young people.
It is run by healthcare professionals; doctors, nurses and paramedics, who see the consequences of serious youth violence in their daily practice.
Get in touch
Call us on 020 3983 5333, email , or send us a message to find out how our administrative services can support you and your business. We’re always happy to discuss your requirements so that we can determine how we can help.
Why choose us?
- We are experienced, efficient and effective at supporting our clients on a remote basis using the latest systems and knowledge
- We work flexibly to meet your needs and are not restricted to the 9-5 hours
- We have a ‘buddy’ system to cover holiday and sickness that allows year-round support but still provides a personal service with your designated experienced VA
- Our experience covers HR, finance, admin, secretarial, compliance, social and digital support under one company, giving you more for your money
- We invest in our company with ongoing training so that we can fully support our clients to the highest standard
- We can relate to our client’s needs, urgency and quality of work by drawing on our own experience of running a business
- No long-term contractual tie-ins – we believe flexibility in business and life is crucial
- We are passionate about helping you grow your business, relieving the day-to-day pressures and helping you gain that work-life balance
- We provide you with an NDA, are fully insured and ICO compliant