- Every TAH client is provided with a signed Services Contract and Non-disclosure Agreement prior to commencing any work. We are registered “Data Controllers” with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under the UK General Data Protection Regulations.
- Client’s business affairs shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- TAH undertakes that all work carried out on behalf of its clients is carried out with the utmost diligence and attention to accuracy.
- Work is only accepted if we feel we have the ability to complete the task[s] within the time frame required.
- Quotations and consultations are usually free unless otherwise stated and agreed beforehand.
- Any time frame and constraints relating to any work will be clearly stated and agreed to by both TAH and its Clients.
- Instructions and information can be provided and exchanged by either TAH or the Client by conventional means (e.g.; post and courier etc.), or by secure electronic data transfer of any appropriate means.
- All information provided by and to either party shall be given at a reasonable time to allow either party to fulfil its obligations in all respects.
- Both the Client and TAH are at liberty to terminate any agreement between them by providing four weeks’ notice.
- TAH will not accept to undertake any work that is illegal or might be construed as such or is contrary to regulatory requirements and stipulations.
- Any training or equipment needed for TAH to carry out work for a client will be agreed in writing and may be subject to additional client costs.
- TAH endeavours to ensure regular training for its team member to follow best practice within their work.
- Agreed hours of work and responses to communication will be identified and outlined in individual client’s contract.
- TAH will hold current Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance at all times.
- TAH will always attempt to provide 100 percent accuracy in its work. However, it will be the responsibility of the Client to ensure that all work completed by TAH is fully checked and reviewed to ensure that all requirements have been met and that all wording and data is correct.
- TAH will only act on behalf of a client with any third party, following specific authorisation.
- Payment of ‘one off’ fees shall be within 14 days of the invoice date or in the case of a partial payment application, within 14 days of the application date.
- Ongoing monthly contracts shall be invoiced at the end of each month and shall be paid within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Where a contract is agreed for the provision of services on a monthly retainer basis, a deposit on account of one month’s retainer fee is to be paid by the Client following signing the contract and prior to commencement of the agreed services.
- The above deposit[s] will be non-refundable and shall be held ‘on account’ and deducted from any final invoice, or refunded as appropriate, at the termination of the contract.
- Agreed incidental costs and expenses will be itemised on the appropriate invoice for payment under the terms above.
- Payment is to be made by direct Bank Transfer.
- Overdue invoices will, at the discretion of TAH be charged at the prevailing UK Government recommended rate of interest for overdue accounts.
- In the event of any agreed payments becoming overdue for any reason, TAH reserves the right to suspend the provision of all services to the client