- Every YBM client is provided with a signed Confidentiality Agreement prior to commencing any work. We are registered “Data Controllers” with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under the UK General Data Protection Regulations.
- Client’s business affairs shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- YBM undertakes that all work carried out on behalf of its Clients is carried out with the utmost diligence and attention to accuracy.
- Work is only accepted if we feel we have the ability to complete the task[s] within the time frame required.
- Quotations and consultations are usually free unless otherwise stated and agreed beforehand.
- Any time frame and constraints relating to any work will be clearly stated and agreed to by both YBM and its Clients.
- Instructions and information can be provided and exchanged by either YBM or the Client by conventional means (e.g.; post and courier etc.), or by secure electronic data transfer of any appropriate means.
- All information provided by and to either party shall be given at a reasonable time to allow either party to fulfil its obligations in all respects.
- Both the Client and YBM are at liberty to terminate any agreement between them at any time and without penalty upon completion of any instructions underway or by the Client agreeing to pay all agreed fees and costs up to the date of termination.
- YBM will not accept to undertake any work that is illegal or might be construed as such or is contrary to regulatory requirements and stipulations.
- Any training or equipment needed for YBM to carry out work for a client will be agreed in writing and may be subject to additional client costs.
- YBM endeavours to ensure regular training for its team member to follow best practice with in their work.
- Agreed hours of work and responses to communication will be identified and outlined in individual client’s contract.
- YBM will hold current Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance at all times.
- YBM will always attempt to provide 100 percent accuracy in its work. However, it will be the responsibility of the Client to ensure that all work completed by YBM is fully checked and reviewed to ensure that all requirements have been met and that all wording and data is correct.
- YBM will only act on behalf of a client with any third party, following specific authorisation.
- Payment of ‘one off’ fees shall be within 14 days of the invoice date or in the case of a partial payment application, within 14 days of the application date.
- Ongoing monthly contracts shall be invoiced a minimum of 5 working days before the end of each month or agreed date, or partial month thereof, with payment made on the final day/agreed day of the month. If the final day of the month is a weekend or Bank Holiday then payment will be made the preceding or first following working day.
- For certain types of work especially those requiring extensive use of resources YBM may stipulate alternative payment conditions
to those above which will be clearly stated to the Client prior to Client entering into a contract.
- Agreed incidental costs and expenses will be itemised on the appropriate invoice for payment under the terms above.
- Payment is to be made by direct Bank Transfer.
- Overdue invoices will, at the discretion of YBM be charged at the prevailing UK Government recommended rate of interest for overdue accounts.